View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 10:40 PM   #1013
steve franchise
Local High School Star

steve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: InsideHoops Forum Intro, Guidelines, Search, Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
I guess I do since I posted it. That should be what matters.

Bothered ? Eh... Just wanted to bring it up.

But why am I'm going to laugh off racism ? Forget I'm not even black for a second, I'm sure there are black posters on here. They should laugh it off too, am I right ?

Why did you bring it up? To serve what purpose?
steve franchise is offline   Reply With Quote