View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 05:51 PM   #21
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Report: Derrick Rose to pay for 6 month old funeral

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Yeah like give them a brand new home, car and pay for thier bills the next 2 years. I mean Derrick Rose can support that with his contracts with Bulls + endorsements yanno.

You do realize the father was affiliated with a gang? Thats the reason the poor baby was killed in the first place. Giving them a little extra to who exactly?

Who gives a f*ck if the guy was associated with a gang? So is Rose. Rose is giving up at least 10k for a funeral, so why not throw the family a bit extra if he's in a giving mood?

Why are you even in a Bulls thread? You've got your all mighty Sixers to jack off to... I mean that Hawes/Bynum starting lineup has been destroying the league.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote