View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 06:05 PM   #35
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What is the worst finals MVP performance in modern history?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droid101
Ray Allen should have had MVP that year, IMO, or KG.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoah10115
KG should have been the FMVP in 2008, but Pierce was easily better than Ray. And his won wasn't that wrong.

I just looked at the numbers and Ray was much better than I remember. Ray put up numbers, much more efficiently. The only big difference is Pierce's assists and turnovers are much higher.

Big 4 stats, finals only:

Garnett - 18.2 ppg / 13 reb / 3 ast / 1.7 stl / 1 blk / 2.7 to on 42.9 fg% / 76 ft%

Rondo - 9.3 ppg / 3.8 reb / 6.7 ast / 1.5 stl / .5 blk / 1.5 to on 37.7 fg% / 59.3 ft%

Pierce - 21.8 ppg / 4.5 reb / 6.3 ast / 1.2 stl / .3 blk / 3.7 to on 43.2 fg% / 39.3 3pt% / 83 ft%

Ray - 20.3 ppg / 5 reb / 2.5 ast / 1.3 stl / .7 blk / 1.8 to on 50.7 fg% / 52.4 3pt% / 86.7 ft%

I'd still give it to KG... Plus I think KG was the leader of the Celtics in scoring through all the playoffs that year.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote