View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 04:40 PM   #20
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Report: Derrick Rose to pay for 6 month old funeral

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
I hope he threw in a few more bucks though. Paying for the funeral is great and all, but I'm sure they could use a little extra.

Yeah like give them a brand new home, car and pay for thier bills the next 2 years. I mean Derrick Rose can support that with his contracts with Bulls + endorsements yanno.

You do realize the father was affiliated with a gang? Thats the reason the poor baby was killed in the first place. Giving them a little extra to who exactly?
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote