View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 01:02 PM   #23
Kingwillball
3-time NBA All-Star

Kingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: should dwyane wades resurection/take over/heat streak cost lebron mvp?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Your basing all this on the assumption that the Heat would still be great without Lebron and I'm just not seeing it.

He is the leading rebounder on a team that is already last in the league in rebounding, leads the team in scoring and assists, and leads the team in minutes. Without him, the Heat probably start a 34 year old Shane Battier at SF and Wade is forced to play more of a PG role with Chalmers playing off ball. I highly doubt they win 60 games w/o him.

Basically you are making no sense. He shouldn't win MVP because he made his team look too good?

This.. Plenty of years prime Wade lead heat were a 40 win team. I think without lebron Bosh averages 20 but they are 45-50 win team max.. Lebron is that good and does it all for Heat. Same reason Cavs were a top team as well. He is the straw that stirs drink.
Kingwillball is offline   Reply With Quote