View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 12:08 PM   #8
2LeTTeRS
Retired Bloggissist

2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Is there a realistic Pau Gasol trade?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholar
I can see ATL trading J. Smith for Pau just to get rid of Josh's contract while only taking on Pau's contract for one season to clear up cap room.

Also, though I love Pau and hope he retires a Laker, I'd be pissed if Mitch offered Earl Clark in ANY trade. The guy is young, athletic, knows his role, energetic, and plays with a confidence that many players lack. He can be a bright spot in the Lakers' future, and if his few 20 pt games this season proves anything, I think once Kobe, Nash & Pau are gone, Clark will be a legit 2nd scoring option behind D12.

Even if the Hawks wanted to do that deal, the new CBA won't allow the Lakers to acquire a player by sign-and-trade.
2LeTTeRS is offline   Reply With Quote