View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 11:30 AM   #12
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rose to return Monday against the Nuggets

Quote:
Originally Posted by SacJB Shady
You know it's kinda funny how Marco B and Nate Robinson couldn't do much on the Warriors but when it comes time to play against them, they play like they're Michael Jordan or something. I mean, it's crazy. Even Mike Dunleavy killed us. It's just disheartening. Blow me. Or beat the hell out of me.

That's because they didn't get to play against the Warriors D while they were part of the team.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote