View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 06:35 AM   #17
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Am I the only person who would favor the Lakers over the Spurs in 1/8 match up?

I wouldn't be surprised if the Lakers knock out Spurs. Not that I think they are the favorites but it's certainly very possible to happen.

On the other hand I would be pretty surprised if they knock out OKC.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote