View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 02:26 AM   #3
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Is there a realistic Pau Gasol trade?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholar
I can see ATL trading J. Smith for Pau just to get rid of Josh's contract while only taking on Pau's contract for one season to clear up cap room.

Smith is expiring this year though. Are you suggesting a sign and trade to LA for Pau?

I could've seen a deal before this year's all star break, but not now. They could S&T him for better than Pau.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote