View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013, 08:27 PM   #30
Legends66NBA7
Face Of Death

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Kobe Bryant on Michael Jordan, LeBron, winning championships, etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heilige
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/90...t-running-show

If Kobe had never played with Shaq, would his numbers/stat line be similar to MJ and LeBron like he is alluding to?

Kobe wouldn't have matched the numbers early on, IMO, but his overall career numbers would be better... I don't know how much better, but there would be a clear difference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levity
"It does bother me that during your career, everyone says, 'Win championships.' Now, at the end of your career, they want to look at [individual] numbers. That drives me crazy a little."

great quote.

I agree, but I also think people look for context when they haven't seen the performances at hand and numbers are what they got to work with.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote