View Single Post
Old 05-16-2007, 11:20 PM   #17
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The "I Dunked on Alonzo Mourning" Club Members

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glove_20
Yeah thats what I would say too. Very good. For 2 years I would say he is elite and thats what puts him in the "very good" level, but the rest of the years he was just good. But those 2 dominating years does put him in the "very good" level.

Just curious of your answer, who would you rather have on defense. Alonzo (2 Time All-Defensive Team in career) or Gary Payton (9 Straight All-Defensive 1st) full prime was not just PEAK wise, just overall prime wise (Years they were considered "good")

I actually would take them both. Considering they play different positions. Just for defense. Total game....Payton

You could have made an argument for payton being the best PG in the L some years, but no one would give Zo the nod as the best Center in any year.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote