View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 06:22 PM   #20
ShaqAttack3234
7-time NBA All-Star

ShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Magic Johnson averaged a triple double over his 1st 4 playoff runs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
Tim Duncan ?

I think the MVP he got in 1990 proves that. Word is, that he didn't deserve it over Barkley, but the competition against him is something James never faced:

I mean, you can literally make a case just going off stats, for the Top 7 listed.

The Barkley story is more about him getting the most first place votes, but being left off the ballot completely by several writers due to a bias against him. That's why people say he was robbed. Personally, I think Jordan was the most valuable by that point.
ShaqAttack3234 is offline   Reply With Quote