View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 02:06 PM   #16
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: J$ Training for Tough Mudder and 3 on 3 Ball

Played 6 three on three games so far.
Won 5.
Beat a team with three six foot three white guys and I was the tallest at five eleven my fellow azn teammate got heart
They go up to 11

Averaging four points six assists tgree blocks eight rebounds and two steals,
I have like zero ball iq but raping people through pure athleticism and aggression

Going to look up Gannon bakers vids and practice creating offense
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote