View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 05:17 PM   #55
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Assassin's Creed 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
My only thing is the last AC and to a far lesser degree Revelations weren't very assassin-like. They seem to be getting away from the core idea of what made the first three games anywhere between great and perfect.

There were FAR less missions in III that involved sneaking into a place and figuring out the best way to assassinate a target, get a chest or two if you wanted, and then escape.

I'm fine with them changing it up and expanding I LOVED the addition of seas battles and thought they were terrific, the brotherhoods were terrific etc. But to some degree there are certain things that you have to have to make it a real AC game: a great environment, tough puzzles, stealth assassinations and things like that which recently they've stepped away from.

Idk I kind of got my assassin fix from sneaking into the forts and taking control of them. It was similar to the Brotherhood towers.

Brotherhood was the best for the assassin kills and missions tho. That game was the ****ing best.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote