View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 07:29 PM   #53
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Assassin's Creed 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
I don't think I mind the change of direction all that much. Edward seems to have potential. AC got to where it is with the parkour stuff and large structure but I don't mind the game evolving into something a bit different. I'd rather spend money on a game that continues to change while hopefully maintaining quality than the same game that just changes location every year.

i agree with all of this completely. what has made the assassin's creed series interesting is that continue to try new shit. some of it has worked really well and some of it has sucked but that is better than them making the same game every single time, which they could have done after they figured out what they were doing and made a successful game with ac 2.
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote