View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 11:46 PM   #175
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: "Antoni and the missing "D"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakers_Kobe_Fan
never said build around Harden...you are getting it wrong...I said he would be a piece to another 1 which we would add in next summer....Melo/Lebron.....

thats a potent mix for a team trying to win championship....just like lebron/wade.....wade with a better jumper in Harden...

I agree with DK...the game is going away from big man...

You can build around Dwight though and add pieces. With what Harden gets paid you are building around him. He's making too much money to put together a championship contender with him on the team right now. Once he becomes a FA again, then we'll see what the market will dictate for him. If it's affordable enough then it's worth it to have a guy like that. I'm not sure how I feel about going after Melo for this Lakers team. He's been much better for the Knicks this year. He's still a ball stopper in a lot of ways though. I don't see how he and Harden could co-exist on a team. The only way it works for Lebron & Wade is that Lebron is such a good play maker. Wade really had to learn to change his game too. I don't see it being a good fit for Melo & Harden.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote