View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 11:47 PM   #169
Lakers_Kobe_Fan
NBA sixth man of the year

Lakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputation
Default Re: "Antoni and the missing "D"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dd24
Harden is an all-star and will continue to be. He's not a superstar and will never be. He's not the guy to lead a team to a championship. That's just crazy talk. That's not to say he couldn't be part of a championship team some day. He's just not that go to guy. He proved that last year.

The servicable big question isn't one I necessarily have an answer to. It would really depend on who the Lakers are talking about trades with. If it's the Nets it has to be Brook Lopez for example. Other than that I'm just not sure the Nets have the pieces to get that trade done..... anyway, I haven't really thought about it too much.

I would highly doubt Lebron would come to LA. After the whole decision thing could you imagine what the world would do if he decided to join the Lakers. He'd be criticized even more for that. Miami will have to break up their big 3 though.

Speaking of that and how you think they lack size.... they have Chris Bosh and Lebron James. They have a ton of rim protection. They play the best team defense in the NBA in my opinion. Bosh is a guy I would take over Gasol right now. He's been underrated since he's joined Miami. While he isn't a superstar caliber player like Lebron or Wade, he is an all-star big man. Pair that with Lebron and they have more than enough fire power down low. It obviously has worked against teams with big front lines like OKC....

superstars and leaders are NOT made in an year.....he has the edge....give him time and he will be there under Kobe....

atleast I would put money on him then on howard atleast now
Lakers_Kobe_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote