View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 05:52 PM   #13
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2013 Basketball Hall Finalist just announced

I think Payton, Cheeks and King are in. Really not sure Mitch makes it in this round.

Tim Hardaway I'm just afraid will miss the cut because of the shit he's said since his retirement about gays and everything. Not saying it SHOULD impact it, but I'm sure there would be some sort of backlash if they decide to honor him
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote