View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 03:49 PM   #32
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

AlphaWolf24 is considered somewhat coolAlphaWolf24 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: MJ Discusses Kobe vs. LeBron -vid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank
Because MJ knows Lebron is a far greater threat to his legacy than Kobe the stringbean is/was.

MJ's agenda was quite clear, and self serving above anything else.

how is that?....

No one will ever threaten MJ's legacy....let's be real.....the way he played and the fact that he changed the way athletes were marketed.....no one is going to change that.

IMO....He stands alone in that regard......i also hold Magic and Bird as standing alone in the regard of the way they changed Basketball.....and thier rivalry.

and Kobe is carving out his own Legacy as one of the all time greats....and maybe the greatest Laker ever...

Lebron is doing th same thing.....overcoming all the pressure and playing/Dominating the game.....

I don't think any player will mean more to the game as Magic or Bird.....I don't think any player will capture the imagination as much as MJ did......

I don't think any player loved the game as Much as Kobe does.....and I don't think any player will be as special as LBJ...

but to say any player will be greater then Jordan?...never gonna happen.

we know it, MJ knows it.......all MJ said was he prefered Kobe's style over Lebrons....because Kobe's is Proven as winning more...that is all.
AlphaWolf24 is offline   Reply With Quote