View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 01:20 PM   #45
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Everyone has lost their mind on Lebron...

I agree.

Same time let's not pretend like Jordan didn't have the entire media pushing him at some point that was probably premature. LeBron is having an outburst and it's becoming more and more clearer than it already was that he's going to be a once in a generation type player, media is running with it.

It def is a little too much but sometimes you just gotta let people have some fun with it. It's not a crime to say somebody's because that Jordan and while I personally don't believe he ever comes that close to surpassing him I wish somebody somebody will.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote