View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 02:01 PM   #10
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Dwight still believes he will be playing for the Nets next year

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckOakley
He can sign with Brooklyn for the MLE or the vet min.
He could also be traded their next season or another point in his career.

But yeah.. the Lakers are not trading him to the Nets nor do I think the Nets should trade for him (unfortunately I think King would)

It may be possible, but you might as well not mention it because he would not do that under any circumstances right now. No star player in their prime would.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote