View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 12:17 PM   #12
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

AlphaWolf24 has decent reputationAlphaWolf24 has decent reputation
Default Re: MJ Discusses Kobe vs. LeBron -vid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash
I didn't say he was carried, thats not the point and he was not. All I meant was that Kobe had a quality team with Shaq and got 3 rings out of it. He was lucky in that regard. If Lebron had prime Shaq at the firs years of his career he would also have had a bigger amount of rings before being the main man.

That's why I don't like Jordan's rings comment because it doesn't apply. If lets say Lebron also had prime Shaq on his team before he became the man and got 0 rings, then Jordan's reasoning could be applied.

You talk outta yo azz son...

Tim duncan has been on Great teams his whole career...

Larry Bird has played on Great teams nearly his whole Career...

Magic Johnson has played on Great teams his whole career..

Lebron James has played on 7 teams ( 7seasons outta 11) that were Championship contenders....twice he played on teams with the best record in the NBA 4 times his teams were favorites to win the Title....

Kevin Durant has been on a Great team his whole career...

Charles Barkley went to Team his rookie year that won teh Title the year before....barkley has played on great teams in Philly and PHX

Shaq played on Great teams his whole career....yet he never dominated in the post season until Kobe became a star...and hasn't Dominated ever like he did with Kobe....

despite bieng in Great shape in Miami and Orlando with 2 elite perimeter players.

You can't punch in attributes and say 1 + 1 = 2....sports does not work like that....Kobe is by far the greatest player of the past decade and a 5X champion as a premiere player in teh League....

many stars have the oppurtunity.....( as shown above)...

to the winner goes the spoils.....duh.
AlphaWolf24 is online now   Reply With Quote