View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 10:29 AM   #20
BrickingStar
Banned

BrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this board
Default Re: Chuck Says "LeBron is a bigger stronger Jordan"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
I didn't say they were stronger, I asked a question.

Artest and Wallace are regarded as two of the strongest guys in the league, and LeBron is bigger than them. Does it mean he's stronger? No. You need proof that nobody has to determine something like that.
Which is why you contradicting yourself with the sentence before the bold. Based on what are those 2 stronger than lebron? Only thing I've heard about them is being one of the more thuggish players in the league, which doesn't make them stronger. Certainly only a retard would actually state "Artest and Wallace are regarded as two of the strongest guys in the league" as if it were actually evidence I can tell you something tho, lebron does look stronger driving to the rim and with his go to move the "bull rush". The only thing we can go by is appearance and LBJ sure wins on that category when compared to MJ but like you said it's not absolute.
BrickingStar is offline   Reply With Quote