View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 10:19 AM   #19
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Chuck Says "LeBron is a bigger stronger Jordan"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrickingStar
What reason do you think both of those are stronger than LeBron?I bet I'll be able to use the same reason to assume lbj is strobger than mj

I didn't say they were stronger, I asked a question.

Artest and Wallace are regarded as two of the strongest guys in the league, and LeBron is bigger than them. Does it mean he's stronger? No. You need proof that nobody has to determine something like that.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote