View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 09:52 AM   #13
Bandito
NBA Role Player

Bandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Everyone has lost their mind on Lebron...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash
I agree with you. But I see no problem in people admiring his talent, the level he's playing at right now and how dominant he is.
That's not the problem here. Is that people in ESPN and here are saying he's on a level above Jordan when he hasn't prove he is. He has to prove himself in the playoffs yet again to be considered to be on his tier. Magic, Bird and heck even Kobe has proven that. I am pretty sure by the end of this season if he wins it all or depending how he loses in the finals (I won't consider playoffs because I don't anyone from the east beating them) he probably would be on the same tier as Kobe, Magic or Bird.
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote