View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 10:38 AM   #7
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Everyone has lost their mind on Lebron...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash
People are admiring his current talent, rings and stuff like that doesn't take away from the fact that Lebron is playing the way he is right now.

I don't understand why people need to bring in the ring argument when discussing players. We're talking about their talent and their game, not their achievements as a team. Obviously Lebron is no way better than Jordan career wise but he's playing on that same level right now. Duncan has more rings and better achievements but he's not a better player than Lebron.
Because Jordan is Jordan because of his impact and his play OVER TIME. Not for a moment in time. Legends are made over time, not in a second.

And this thought that no one is comparing MJ to Lebron is stupid, we have several threads on the board's first page. Are you kidding?

I'm not even saying he can't get to that level, i'm saying i don't get the need to say it's over. The season is over, Lebron won the title. He is the best ever, like his career is done. ITS NOT DONE.

Let the man work and admire it as he goes.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote