View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 08:02 AM   #66
KOBE143
In GawdBe We Trust

KOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Lebron in the 1990's

I dont think LeBron would dominate in the 90s.. He doesnt have the skills like Kobe that can dominate in any era.. He looks like a dominant player right now because he statpad.. His domination is fake, it is just an illusion.. Even tho the 90s was a watered down era, I think he would struggle playing in that era because the league would not allow him to statpad.. If only the league right now would not allow lebron to statpad, Kobe would still be the best player.. Its quite sad that the league is always on LeBron nuts since he was drafted.. I know they're looking for a new kobe because of the rape scandal that may shorten Kobe's career but they failed big time coz lebron would never ever ever be as good as Kobe Bean Bryant..
KOBE143 is offline   Reply With Quote