View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 10:36 PM   #22
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Lebron is on Jordan's level now

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmacattack33
I love it when people say stuff like "You can't say that now...let's wait until he wins some more rings".

Wow, way to go out on a limb and use your brain. Essentially, that's like we are discussing a game and making predictions and you say "Well yeah, I think team A might win, but let me wait until I see the final score and then I'll get back to you".

Predicting someone is going to win 6 titles and 6 finals MVP's after he manages to win 1 in 3 tries is beyond optimistic. How about we wait until he gets at least 3 titles and 3 finals MVP's (half way) before we start comparing him to the GOAT's?

A more realistic comparison would be Kobe, Magic, or Bird... although he hasn't even reached that level yet. I'll never understand why people feel the need to compare every great player to MJ, while ignoring all the other great players.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote