View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 07:19 PM   #23
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Could Dennis Rodman defend Lebron?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLsmak
It's hard to say, dude... because the refs don't let people get all over LeBron. I can't think of any player who has been on him like Rodman would have been. He'd probably get some BS calls. But yea I think Rodman would be tough for Bron because dude was a great athlete and really strong.

-Smak

It really depends on what era rules they play with, but I think he'd definitely give him fits now (with the mental game), and in the past get physical.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote