View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 06:18 PM   #15
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Videos 6 and 7 of my planned 20 on forgotten teams. __enver nuggets and 80s Mavs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
I was putting together a thing on the early 2000 Mavs earlier and noticed Juwon Howard being a much bigger part of their offense than I remembered. Then I thought about it...he was in his prime. Having since checked he was only 27. Put up 18 a game on the Mavs. They kinda had a big 4 briefly......

Im thinking them, the Francis/Cato/Mobley/Norris Rockets, and maybe the Lamar/Miles/Qrich clippers up next.

Ooh, Odom/Miles/Richardson please. I had high hopes for D-Miles.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote