View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 05:02 PM   #3
Rake2204
5-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: SI's Top 10 Dunk Contest Dunks

I personally have a strong disagreement with Vince Carter's cuffed, clockwise 360 windmill being anywhere outside of the top 2 NBA contest dunks of all-time, let alone falling behind Gerald Green's Cupcake dunk and Dwight Howard's Superman.

I'd also select Jason Richardson's off-the-backboard between-the-legs dunk over his awesome-but-kinda-ulgy bounch reverse between-the-legs. I might even prefer his windmill and two-hand, reverse bounce windmill from the 2002 contest.

I also feel as if there had to have been at least one of Dominique Wilkins' dunks that'd register on this list. He wasn't even in the honorable mentions (though Blake Griffin's Car Dunk is present).
Rake2204 is online now   Reply With Quote