View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 03:56 PM   #14
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Videos 6 and 7 of my planned 20 on forgotten teams. __enver nuggets and 80s Mavs.

I was putting together a thing on the early 2000 Mavs earlier and noticed Juwon Howard being a much bigger part of their offense than I remembered. Then I thought about it...he was in his prime. Having since checked he was only 27. Put up 18 a game on the Mavs. They kinda had a big 4 briefly......

Im thinking them, the Francis/Cato/Mobley/Norris Rockets, and maybe the Lamar/Miles/Qrich clippers up next.
Kblaze8855 is online now   Reply With Quote