View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 03:34 PM   #37
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Lebron in the 1990's

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaqAttack3234

He's a better ball-handler than both, and a lot stronger/heavier, plus he's easily the best defender of the 3. A much better passer than Nique too, and still a better passer than Clyde, though the gap isn't as large because Drexler was a great passer.

I agree, but you misunderstood what I meant.

I mentioned he'd be a mixture due to their styles.

If you watch Clyde and Bron they have a similar way in which they play. They both sorta put their head down and drive the same, they both have similar face up game, not very diverse might I add. The Nique comparison is due to their size and some of their athleticism, and form (shooting form, dribbling, some moves etc.) If you watch them move, it can be eerily similar in the way they move, jump, attack. Even their spin moves are very similar.
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote