View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 03:03 PM   #8
Legends66NBA7
Face Of Death

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Lebron in the 1990's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave3
Yeah which is why I said "tried" - they attempted to hack/hit to emulate the Pistons defense, they just lacked the actual defensive ability of the Pistons teams. My point was though that physicality has never been something to deter LeBron's offensive game. He thrives in that type of situation.

I know. Just looking at where both teams ranked in their defensive years and the defensive players on each respective team, it should be pretty obvious.

James would be a different player in the 90's, IMO. Kinda of a hybrid of Karl Malone and Charles Barkley, which would still be pretty potent.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote