Thread: Laker Watch
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 02:04 PM   #14
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Laker Watch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallguy20
I still think that the this pick will turn out A-Ok for us... whats really the problem is getting blown out by 30 twice in three days to the Thunder... What is the draft pick gonna do? Turn the entire thing around?

We need more pieces, need an actual star of somekind.
I think we're a team full of pieces.. In a perfect world those picks would turn into a star(s). I don't expect us to be completely turned around next year either, but hopefully building in the right direction.
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote