View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 02:39 PM   #50
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: howard says kobe shooting a lot pissed him off

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikay0
That's not the point he was trying to make. The point is, MJ takes a bunch of shots, but hits most of them. Kobe takes a bunch of shots, but misses most of them. If you're shot jacking, and aren't efficient, you're hurting your team. If you're shot jacking, and making most of them, you're only helping your team.

Kobe was being very efficient when people started saying he was shooting too much. Remember his 30 point game streak and that whole ridiculous stat about "The Lakers win when Kobe shoots less"? So no, it's not just about efficiency. It's about people always finding a way to blame Kobe even when he's playing great.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote