View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 11:42 AM   #28
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: howard says kobe shooting a lot pissed him off

Quote:
Originally Posted by poido123
Even though it is Howard saying this, there is some truth to it. Ever since Kobe has shot the ball less and looked to pass it, the Lakers have started to win games. Funny that...

Magicbe >>> Iversonbe

He was shooting the ball only 17-18 times early in the season on insane efficiency and the Lakers were still getting thrashed. It's just that guys are making shots now so they can outscore teams since they can't stop anybody.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote