View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 11:25 AM   #151
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Kobe's 81-point game is SEVERELY underrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by wagexslave

Who's to say another player in the same league(or close) as Kobe wouldn't have scored around the same amount of points on a night like that where you're getting that crazy amount of shot attempts, and having a good shooting night, against a bad team?

Why do people create these hypothetical situations? You think guys haven't taken lots of shots against bad teams before? LeBron had his career high against the same team and no one gives him shit about it. Jordan had his career high against a team that gave up 102 ppg, and no one tries to downplay it.

The fact is Kobe had an all time great performance that will most likely never be replicated again just like some other players in NBA history.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote