View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 10:10 AM   #30
Droid101
5-time NBA All-Star

Droid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Sam Cassell 8 second violation in 2006 playoffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by andremiller07
Was this the same game/series where one of the Suns players hit a huge 3 pointer over the Clippers back up PG (Ewing I think his last name was) and Sam Cassell WENT OFF at him on the sideline near the end of the game. Elton Brand was a monster in the series as well I remember him just beasting the likes of Amare, Marion and Diaw.
Daniel Ewing was out of the game for a long time before being dropped back in for the final play. Piss poor coaching. I don't care if he's your defensive stopper. He's been on the pine forever. Keep the guys you have in the game.
Droid101 is online now   Reply With Quote