View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 08:59 AM   #49
Overdrive
Local High School Star

Overdrive is considered somewhat coolOverdrive is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Erik Spoelstra's All star starter: Bosh or Irving?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoah10115
Then that means every single person is an idiot. If there was any misunderstanding, I've already explained what I think. I'm not taking Holiday over Irving. I could even rank Irving higher, on the basis that he's done more so far. But I'm not stupid. And it's funny, because I like Holiday but I'm a bigger fan of Irving's and the prevailing idea here is much the opposite.

And the post that I'm responding to...did you actually read it?

"He's absolutely had the best season of the 3." and "I said Irving is having the better season."

That's what he quoted. Show me the contradiction.

That's not the timeline of your posts, don't omit the first one.

You said he's[Holiday] easily better than both[the aforementioned Bosh and Irving], the reaction was a shrugging smiley with a bolded "easily". Your response was

Quote:
He's absolutely had the best season of the 3. He brings something every night. If easily is not a good word, I could change it to definitely. But he's been better.

No mention of Irving here. No change in the subject[Holiday] from your first post to this post, so "he" refers to Holiday obviously. This not like an argument with a bitch where you can backpedal, saying something was understood wrong. The posts are still here. Instead of calling everyone stupid you could admit a mistake.
Overdrive is offline   Reply With Quote