View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 04:14 AM   #24
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Sam Cassell 8 second violation in 2006 playoffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by fefe
That's not how the shot clock works.
In that case the red light would come up only 1 second after the clock hits zero.
If i remember correctly, shot cluck runs out as soon as the clock hits zero.
And I think when the clock is reset it shows 24 for a whole second, and doesn't switch to 23 right after a millisecond...

That's exactly how the clock works. If the clock was on 24 for a full second then it would be a 25 second shot clock.

The tenths of a second show up when you hit 9.9 seconds left on it, which lets you see it run down to 0.0.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote