Originally Posted by brandonislegend
You are a ****tard if you really think that. The only player anyone would take over Irving starting a franchise right now is Kevin Durant and LeBron James, the kid is 20 years old and can take over a game like no one in recent memory.
If you were starting a franchise and could sign any player, who would it be?
T1. Kevin Durant, Oklahoma City -- 37.0%
T1. LeBron James, Miami -- 37.0%
3. Derrick Rose, Chicago -- 14.8%
4. Dwight Howard, Orlando -- 7.4%
5. Dwyane Wade, Miami -- 3.7%
If you were starting a franchise today and could sign any player in the NBA, who would it be?
1. LeBron James, Miami -- 80.0%
2. Kevin Durant, Oklahoma City -- 16.7%
3. Dwight Howard, L.A. Lakers -- 3.3%
GMswon't take Kyrie over Lebron, Durant, Howard, Rose, CP3. Then you have Melo/Kobe too. Kyrie has not proven anything in the playoffs, I doubt GMs care about a guy due to regular season.