View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 11:05 PM   #11
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Pistons backcourt is a mess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roffie
brandon knight isn't very good.. wouldn't bank on him

but if someone's gonna get traded it'll be stuckey
This. Knight is not a starting pg in this league at this point (but neither was billups for the first 4? years in the league). I find it completely asinine that they handed the team over to knight (over two better pgs in stuckey and bynum) his rookie season, but are still treating drummond with kids gloves, with no one, not even monroe, better than him in the frontcourt. Very disappointed in the coaching staff (I knew I would be, hated him in NJ) and the FO (what else is new).
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote