View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 10:35 PM   #46
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: GDT: Detroit Pistons (18-30) AT New York Knicks (30-15), 7:30 PM EST

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoooter
They said his back was giving him problems. I can understand not wanting to risk real damage to the future anchor in a blow out.
fair enough. I was listening on mute while doing daddy duty. Still, that frontline rotation is terrible without him. I would rather see Kravstov get time than that much maxiell. We really have no defensive big outside of drummond. damn
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote