View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 10:24 PM   #42
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: GDT: Detroit Pistons (18-30) AT New York Knicks (30-15), 7:30 PM EST

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoooter
I like Jerebko. In a few seasons a Jerebko/Monroe/Drummond front court could be pretty damn good.
yeah, I really like JJ as well. As he gets back into rhythm from his extended benching, he will really contribute in all the little ways.

Also, WTF is wrong with L frank. we are getting killed on the boards by tyson and drummond only plays 8 minutes? I dont care if hes trying to send a message, this guy is an asshat. Hated the hire and hes dont nothing but show me I was right.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote