View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 10:09 PM   #6
Rake2204
5-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Pistons backcourt is a mess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdreason
I think the Pistons should keep Bynum, but I feel like he's the guy with the most trade value, because he plays well of the bench, and only makes 3.5m. Stuckey has mostly shined as a starter and makes 8.5m.
Stuckey's had some turmoil within the team. I think they're willing to part ways. He had a DNP-Coach's Decision a few games ago for a conflict with Frank. And after his issue with the previous coach, combined with his erratic play and his absolutely terrible start to this season relegating him to a bench role, he seems destined to head out of town.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote