View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 10:04 PM   #3
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Pistons backcourt is a mess.

You are correct. You threw me off guard with the Will Bynum trade suggestion though. If Stuckey's the one that ends up sticking around through all this... man... I don't know.

Stuckey's established himself to be more of a scorer than a point guard. Brandon Knight's point guard skills have also been wildly erratic. He hasn't shown to be a very good passing playmaker. And as you mentioned, there's no guarantee Calderon's returning. I've been very impressed with Will Bynum. As you said though, it's just a lot of strange pieces.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote