View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 07:12 PM   #6
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Pistons shake up the backcourt rotation

There's a lot of people that expect the Pistons to be looking at PG Michael Carter-Williams in the draft this year. If that's the case, someone is going to have to go. At least he & Knight could match up defensively since Carter Williams is big for a PG (6'6"). I still don't see Knight as a SG in the NBA (at least as a starter or a guy who gets major minutes). The way it's looking I'm wondering how untouchable Knight is. Calderon being the starter is giving me a warning sign the Pistons might be thinking the same. I think either Stuckey or Knight will be gone.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote