View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 07:06 PM   #11
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Videos 6 and 7 of my planned 20 on forgotten teams. __enver nuggets and 80s Mavs.

Aguirre had mitts I haven't seen someone palm the ball like that other than MJ and a few other elite players. A retro issue of Slam from like 6 years ago had an article about Tarpley and those Mavs teams. Try and find it if you're interested.

That Nuggz mix made Michael Adams look like a star, and I really never saw anything from him other than my trading cards.

I'm all for more highlights of Fat Lever getting onto youtube. Dude was a baller.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote