View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 04:47 PM   #8
fpliii
peace out

fpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: What do you guys think of Bill Simmons?

I like his podcast and his columns (and loved the 30 for 30 series, which I believe he executive produced), but I don't care for him much as a studio analyst.

I'm really torn on his book though...the amount of research he did is admirable, but I found myself disagreeing with his arguments/logic/trains of thought more often than not. I think it's fine if you take the 'Book of Basketball' for what it is (as opposed to at face value, since it seems Bill performed a lot of research to find support for his arguments, rather than approaching the project with a blank state; this is just how it comes off to me, at least).
fpliii is offline   Reply With Quote